The Dixon-Tucker Scholarship is dedicated to facilitating the financial needs of members of our family who are continuing their education. Our goal is to aid deserving individuals in achieving their goals as they strive towards excellence in their academic endeavors.
Criteria for Consideration:
1) Applicants must be a member of the Dixon-Tucker family.
2) Applicants must be registered and attend the Dixon-Tucker Family Reunion.
3) Applicants must have met high school level academic skills by obtaining a High School Diploma or General Education Diploma.
4) Applicants must be currently enrolled in a program of higher education (including but not limited to a college, university, academy, seminary, vocational school, trade school or career school) that leads to an academic degree or certificate in a program of study.
5) Applicants must be a rising freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior; OR have NOT already started their final semester of their program
6) Applicants must submit an official or unofficial letter/documentation that shows enrollment in their higher education program.
7) Applicants must have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA.
8) Applicants must submit a completed application package including: application for scholarship, transcript from previous institutions, at least one (1) character reference, and biographical statement.
Steps to Apply:
Apply to Dixon-Tucker Scholarship Here